Join over 120 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit!
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
– Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
– Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
– Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
– Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
– Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
– Free to play
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
– Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
– After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
– To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
– You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
– We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game require access to the following Permissions ———-
– Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission
– The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters. We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
If your Android 6.0+ 1) Download the game and install, do not run. 2) Go to Settings> Applications> Crossy Road> Permissions, and give the application permission to memory. 3) Launch game! [/spoiler]